Sunday, June 7, 2009

Here I am in Anadarko Oklahoma. Never thought Id ever come back here again. My daughter Bonnie got married here a while back.
I have been working in a Power Plant doing the check out and now the startup. We have accomplished the first fire in the three gas turbines. They have F15 engines to run the generators. the small size allows them to be called peakers. The term is used for units that can be started and up to speed in 10 minutes. They are used at the peak times in summer and winter when power is needed for short times and at a moments notice.
A couple more weeks and Ill be home again. Hopefully to stay this time.
There is a lot of stuff that needs my attention at home so I better get back there soon. That will keep me off the streets for a while I hope.

No comments: